VIVO Cannabis Inc. (CVE:ABCN – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 5.6% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as C$1.33 and last traded at C$1.32. 310,601 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 79% from the average session volume of 1,514,733 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.25.
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is C$1.32 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$1.32.
VIVO Cannabis Company Profile (CVE:ABCN)
- Recession Resistant Grocery Outlet Holding Corp Quietly Sets New High
- It’s Not Too Late For These Undervalued Energy Stocks
- Three Cheap Stocks That Just Got Upgraded
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks That Can Renovate Your Portfolio
- Looking to Dump These 3 Possible Delisted Chinese Stocks? Let’s Take a Look.
Receive News & Ratings for VIVO Cannabis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VIVO Cannabis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.