Fairfx Group PLC (LON:FFX – Get Rating) rose 1.2% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as GBX 127 ($1.54) and last traded at GBX 124.50 ($1.51). Approximately 199,885 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 61% from the average daily volume of 518,908 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 123 ($1.49).
The company has a market cap of £204.20 million and a PE ratio of 77.81. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 124.50 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 124.50.
About Fairfx Group (LON:FFX)
- Recession Resistant Grocery Outlet Holding Corp Quietly Sets New High
- It’s Not Too Late For These Undervalued Energy Stocks
- Three Cheap Stocks That Just Got Upgraded
- Get Defensive With These Three Upgrades
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks That Can Renovate Your Portfolio
Receive News & Ratings for Fairfx Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fairfx Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.