Value Line stock opened at $61.90 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $589.41 million, a P/E ratio of 22.59 and a beta of 0.01. Value Line has a 12-month low of $29.54 and a 12-month high of $91.72. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $66.00 and its two-hundred day moving average is $62.60.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, May 11th. Stockholders of record on Monday, May 2nd were issued a dividend of $0.25 per share. This is a positive change from Value Line’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.22. This represents a $1.00 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.62%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, April 29th. Value Line’s dividend payout ratio is presently 36.50%.
Value Line Company Profile (Get Rating)
Value Line, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells investment periodicals and related publications primarily in the United States. Its investment periodicals and related publications cover a range of investments, including stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), and options.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Value Line (VALU)
- 3 Education Stocks to Enroll in This Summer
- The Institutions Get Comfortable With The Lovesac Company
- McDonald’s Might Just Be The Best Recession Proof Stock
- Basset Furniture Quietly Proves Its Value
- Earnings Revisions: Why You Shouldn’t Count On A Rebound In Stocks … Yet
Receive News & Ratings for Value Line Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Value Line and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.