Wing (WING) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 5th. During the last week, Wing has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Wing coin can now be bought for about $21.43 or 0.00048417 BTC on popular exchanges. Wing has a total market cap of $40.01 million and approximately $4.27 million worth of Wing was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.98 or 0.00138627 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004950 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $174.54 or 0.00864866 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.31 or 0.00090711 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00001608 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00002271 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00015822 BTC.
Wing Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wing has designed and is building a DeFi platform dedicated to the digital asset lending market, supporting cross-chain collaborative interaction between various DeFi products. Wing's decentralized governance model and risk control mechanism intend to promote a mutually beneficial relationship between borrowers, creditors, and guarantors. In addition, Wing innovatively showcases a credit evaluation module as a strong example of credit-based DeFi. “
Wing Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wing should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wing using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.