Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp. (OTC:TRFPF – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 2.2% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $13.03 and last traded at $13.03. Approximately 2,850 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 65% from the average daily volume of 8,239 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.32.
TRFPF has been the topic of a number of research reports. Raymond James increased their price target on Triple Flag Precious Metals from C$22.50 to C$24.00 in a research report on Wednesday, April 20th. National Bank Financial increased their price target on Triple Flag Precious Metals from C$19.00 to C$23.00 in a research report on Wednesday, April 20th. Finally, BMO Capital Markets initiated coverage on Triple Flag Precious Metals in a research report on Friday, March 25th. They set a “market perform” rating on the stock.
The company has a 50-day moving average of $13.51.
Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp., a gold-focused streaming and royalty company, engages in acquiring and managing precious metals and other streams and royalties in Australia, Canada, Colombia, Mongolia, Peru, South Africa, and the United States. The company has a portfolio of streams and royalties providing exposure primarily to gold and silver.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Triple Flag Precious Metals (TRFPF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Triple Flag Precious Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triple Flag Precious Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.