Cowen assumed coverage on shares of Symbotic (NASDAQ:SYM – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday morning, Marketbeat Ratings reports. The brokerage issued an outperform rating and a $18.00 target price on the stock.
Shares of NASDAQ SYM opened at $15.50 on Tuesday. Symbotic has a 12 month low of $9.01 and a 12 month high of $28.48.
About Symbotic (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Symbotic (SYM)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Symbotic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Symbotic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.