Siemens Healthineers AG (OTCMKTS:SEMHF – Get Rating)’s share price fell 11.4% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $45.93 and last traded at $45.93. 3,692 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 190% from the average session volume of 1,272 shares. The stock had previously closed at $51.85.
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $56.30 and its 200 day moving average price is $62.76.
About Siemens Healthineers (OTCMKTS:SEMHF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Siemens Healthineers (SEMHF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Siemens Healthineers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Siemens Healthineers and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.