Jowell Global Ltd. (NASDAQ:JWEL – Get Rating) rose 2.4% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $3.10 and last traded at $3.00. Approximately 48,744 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 91% from the average daily volume of 533,821 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.93.
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $2.37 and its 200-day moving average price is $4.82.
About Jowell Global (NASDAQ:JWEL)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Jowell Global (JWEL)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Jowell Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jowell Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.