Separately, DBS Vickers downgraded shares of Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating and set a $1.10 price target on the stock. in a research report on Monday, February 28th.
HUTCY opened at $3.33 on Wednesday. Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong has a 1-year low of $2.18 and a 1-year high of $3.36.
Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, provides mobile communication services. It offers 5G, 4G long term evolution, 3G, and GSM dual-band mobile telecommunications under the 3 brand. The company also provides mobile telecommunications services and products include local voice, SMS, MMS, international direct dialing, and international roaming; and data services and applications, such as direct carrier billing offerings, mobile device security management, eBooks, music downloads, movies-on-demand, mobile social networking applications, and FinTech, as well as Wi-Fi and other value-added services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong (HUTCY)
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.