Hathor (HTR) traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 23rd. One Hathor coin can currently be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00000678 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Hathor has traded 7.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Hathor has a market capitalization of $33.29 million and $890,069.00 worth of Hathor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004737 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.13 or 0.00109639 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.45 or 0.00077956 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002338 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00013818 BTC.
Hathor Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hathor (HTR) is the native unit of account of the Hathor Network, created as a utility token needed to access the decentralized payment, contracting and token issuance capabilities of its technologies. “
Hathor Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hathor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hathor should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hathor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hathor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hathor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.