Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group reiterated a buy rating and issued a GBX 53 ($0.65) target price on shares of Duke Royalty in a research note on Monday, April 11th.
LON DUKE opened at GBX 35.50 ($0.43) on Tuesday. Duke Royalty has a 1 year low of GBX 33 ($0.40) and a 1 year high of GBX 48.03 ($0.59). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.04, a current ratio of 24.90 and a quick ratio of 24.43. The stock has a market capitalization of £129.43 million and a PE ratio of 6.44. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 37.79 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 39.73.
Duke Royalty Limited is a principal investment firm specializing in royalty financing. The firm It does not invest in start-ups or tight margin business models. It focuses on intellectual property assets and stable, cash flowing businesses with positive EBITDA, no debt or low levels of debt, and management desire to continue with the business.
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Duke Royalty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Duke Royalty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.