Uniswap (UNI) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 23rd. In the last week, Uniswap has traded 47% higher against the dollar. Uniswap has a total market cap of $4.12 billion and approximately $224.71 million worth of Uniswap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Uniswap coin can now be bought for $5.62 or 0.00026676 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Zebec Protocol (ZBC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- GreenCoin.AI (GRC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Mint Club (MINT) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (MMO) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00008223 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Notional Finance (NOTE) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001499 BTC.
- Interlude (ISH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Uniswap is a protocol for exchanging ERC-20 tokens on Ethereum. It eliminates trusted intermediaries and unnecessary forms of rent extraction, allowing for fast, efficient trading. Where it makes tradeoffs decentralization, censorship resistance, and security are prioritized. Uniswap is open-source software licensed under GPL. The introduction of UNI (ERC-20) on September 16th, 2020 enables shared community ownership and a vibrant, diverse, and dedicated governance system, which will actively guide the protocol towards the future. 1 billion UNI have been minted at genesis and will become accessible over the course of 4 years. A perpetual inflation rate of 2% per year will start after 4 years, ensuring continued participation and contribution to Uniswap at the expense of passive UNI holders. Uniswap has embraced the tenets of neutrality and trust minimization: it is crucial that governance is constrained to where it is strictly necessary. With this in mind, the Uniswap governance framework is limited to contributing to both protocol development and usage as well as the development of the broader Uniswap ecosystem. In doing so, UNI officially enshrines Uniswap as publicly-owned and self-sustainable infrastructure while continuing to carefully protect its indestructible and autonomous qualities. “
Uniswap Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniswap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniswap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uniswap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uniswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.