Trumpcoin (TRUMP) traded 63.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 23rd. Over the last seven days, Trumpcoin has traded 69.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Trumpcoin has a total market cap of $340,950.41 and $867.00 worth of Trumpcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Trumpcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0516 or 0.00000118 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EdenLoop (ELT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000887 BTC.
- Element.Black (ELT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Netko (NETKO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Lition (LIT) traded down 31.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Elite Swap (ELT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $130.19 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Baby Bitcoin (BBTC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- YUGE (TRUMP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Trump Inu (TRUMP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Trumpcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TrumpCoin was named after the political candidate, Donald Trump and it promotes some of the same ideals they see in said candidate, such as: Free Speech and Fair Trade Capitalism. Since TrumpCoin relies heavily on the election for publicity, the Dev team have come up with a solution to assure TRUMP holders will not suffer from this decrease in demand: TRUMP will be exchangeable 1-1 for Teth tokens (TrumpTech) that will be built on the the Ethereum network in order to support smart contracts and Dapp “
Buying and Selling Trumpcoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trumpcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Trumpcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Trumpcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Trumpcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trumpcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.