Shopping (SPI) traded up 11.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. Over the last week, Shopping has traded 4.2% higher against the dollar. Shopping has a total market cap of $2.68 million and $84,025.00 worth of Shopping was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Shopping coin can now be bought for approximately $2.79 or 0.00013274 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $23.13 or 0.00109962 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00077011 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001718 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00013788 BTC.
Shopping Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Shopping.io, a Blockchain-based platform from AZ EXPRESS RETAIL LLC, strives to change this entirely by offering a unified marketplace that combines all major e-commerce industry players under one website and enables digital assets to be used as payment method. “
Shopping Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shopping directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shopping should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Shopping using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shopping Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shopping and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.