OMG Network (OMG) traded up 4.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. During the last week, OMG Network has traded up 4.9% against the US dollar. One OMG Network coin can now be purchased for $1.93 or 0.00009169 BTC on exchanges. OMG Network has a market cap of $270.68 million and $39.64 million worth of OMG Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TDEX Token (TT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00010635 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ThunderCore (TT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $35.29 or 0.00167642 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- BOX (BOX) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000006 BTC.
OMG Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators that enforce the behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. OMG rebrand: OmiseGO Rebrands to OMG Network “
Buying and Selling OMG Network
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OMG Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OMG Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OMG Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OMG Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OMG Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.