Nanalysis Scientific Corp. (CVE:NSCI – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$0.92 and last traded at C$0.92, with a volume of 32963 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$0.97.
The company has a current ratio of 2.23, a quick ratio of 1.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 16.76. The firm has a market cap of C$86.54 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -23.10. The company’s 50-day moving average is C$1.12 and its 200-day moving average is C$1.23.
Nanalysis Scientific Company Profile (CVE:NSCI)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Nanalysis Scientific Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nanalysis Scientific and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.