Lethean (LTHN) traded down 9.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. One Lethean coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Lethean has traded down 12.8% against the US dollar. Lethean has a market capitalization of $170,478.61 and approximately $835.00 worth of Lethean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20,765.44 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,131.28 or 0.05447905 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00028015 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002707 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $55.69 or 0.00268191 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.85 or 0.00562693 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.44 or 0.00580000 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00076272 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lethean is the synthesis of blockchain and VPN technology created for the new age of digital censorship and geo-restricted content. Lethean incorporates the anonymous Cryptonote blockchain to empower users to purchase proxy and VPN services. Lethean was rebranded from IntenseCoin and it is a PoW (Proof of Work) cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight v2 algorithm. It will serve the users as a medium to exchange value between them as well as to access blocked content on the Web. “
Lethean Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lethean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lethean should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lethean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lethean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lethean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.