Hiblocks (HIBS) traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Hiblocks has a market capitalization of $9.38 million and approximately $415,754.00 worth of Hiblocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Hiblocks has traded 22.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Hiblocks coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004710 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.14 or 0.00109051 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.31 or 0.00076855 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00013713 BTC.
Hiblocks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “hiblocks is a blockchain-based social media curation platform that provides rewards for its curators. Through a simplified sharing process, users can easily curate through content sharing. Users earn HiTokens through various activities on the platform. “
Buying and Selling Hiblocks
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hiblocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hiblocks should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hiblocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hiblocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hiblocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.