Crown (CRW) traded 18.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. One Crown coin can now be purchased for about $0.0137 or 0.00000065 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Crown has traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Crown has a total market cap of $410,370.83 and $291.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21,048.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.29 or 0.00557212 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.53 or 0.00306555 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001069 BTC.
- Alpha Coin (ALPHA) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00006477 BTC.
- Coin of champions (COC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00012293 BTC.
- Bogged Finance (BOG) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000056 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crown was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. It migrated to a custom proof of stake consensus mechanism in April 2019. CRW provides an open-access, decentralized economy that uses blockchain technology to support new applications. “
Buying and Selling Crown
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.