Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:CCORF – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $8.16 and traded as low as $6.64. Canaccord Genuity Group shares last traded at $6.78, with a volume of 12,062 shares.
Separately, TD Securities decreased their price objective on shares of Canaccord Genuity Group from C$18.00 to C$14.00 in a research report on Monday, June 6th.
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $8.16 and its 200 day simple moving average is $9.94.
Canaccord Genuity Group Inc, a full-service financial services company, provides investment products, and investment banking and brokerage services to institutional, corporate, and private clients. It operates in two segments, Canaccord Genuity Capital Markets and Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Canaccord Genuity Group (CCORF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Canaccord Genuity Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canaccord Genuity Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.