Shares of NYSE:SDPI opened at $1.05 on Wednesday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $1.03. Superior Drilling Products has a 52 week low of $0.65 and a 52 week high of $2.38. The firm has a market capitalization of $29.65 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 35.01 and a beta of 0.05. The company has a quick ratio of 1.51, a current ratio of 1.72 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.66.
About Superior Drilling Products (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Superior Drilling Products (SDPI)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Superior Drilling Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Superior Drilling Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.