Barclays assumed coverage on shares of Irish Residential Properties REIT (OTCMKTS:RSHPF – Get Rating) in a report issued on Wednesday morning, The Fly reports. The firm issued an overweight rating on the stock.
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus cut shares of Irish Residential Properties REIT from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research report on Friday, May 13th.
RSHPF stock opened at $1.81 on Wednesday. Irish Residential Properties REIT has a 1 year low of $1.81 and a 1 year high of $1.91. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $1.81 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.82.
Irish Residential Properties REIT Plc (IRES registration # 529737) is an Irish REIT focused on consolidating the fragmented Irish rental market by targeting quality multi-unit residential real estate in Dublin and other major centres. IRES is externally managed by certain subsidiaries of CAPREIT (TSX:CAR.UN).
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Irish Residential Properties REIT (RSHPF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Irish Residential Properties REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Irish Residential Properties REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.