Wing Finance (WING) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 28th. One Wing Finance coin can currently be bought for $21.55 or 0.00048454 BTC on exchanges. Wing Finance has a market capitalization of $40.23 million and $4.29 million worth of Wing Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Wing Finance has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003446 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 50.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $149.01 or 0.00513998 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001331 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.45 or 0.00508593 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00032932 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00008743 BTC.
Wing Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wing has designed and is building a DeFi platform dedicated to the digital asset lending market, supporting cross-chain collaborative interaction between various DeFi products. Wing's decentralized governance model and risk control mechanism intend to promote a mutually beneficial relationship between borrowers, creditors, and guarantors. In addition, Wing innovatively showcases a credit evaluation module as a strong example of credit-based DeFi. During 2020, a vote was held and WING holders decided to lower WING's final total supply to 5 million and adjust WING's distribution rate. “
Buying and Selling Wing Finance
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wing Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wing Finance should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wing Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wing Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wing Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.