TerraUSD (UST) traded 26% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 28th. TerraUSD has a market capitalization of $723.03 million and approximately $129.58 million worth of TerraUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TerraUSD coin can now be purchased for $0.0641 or 0.00000217 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, TerraUSD has traded down 26.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00007502 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00006320 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- BitCanna (BCNA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- ZYX (ZYX) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 47.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- ASYAGRO (ASY) traded 28.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 12th, 2020. TerraUSD’s total supply is 11,278,951,456 coins. The official message board for TerraUSD is medium.com/terra-money. TerraUSD’s official website is terra.money. TerraUSD’s official Twitter account is @terra_money and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Terra aims to build a new financial infrastructure that works better for everyone. The network is powered by a family of stablecoins, each pegged to major fiat currencies all algorithmically stabilized by Terra’s native token, Luna. Terra’s mission is to set money free by building open financial infrastructure. Luna, as the native staking asset from which the family of Terra stablecoins derives their stability, utility, and value, acts both as collateral for the entire Terra economy and as a staking token that secures the PoS network. Luna can be held and traded like a normal crypto asset, but can also be staked to accrue rewards in the network generated from transaction fees. Luna can also be used to make and vote on governance proposals. The family of Terra stablecoins is designed to achieve stability through consistent mining rewards with a contracting and expanding money supply. For example, if the system has detected that the price of a Terra currency has deviated from its peg, it applies pressure to normalize the price. Currently, the family of Terra stablecoins includes: KRT (Terra stablecoin pegged to Korean Won), UST (Terra stablecoin pegged to US Dollar), MNT (Terra stablecoin pegged to Mongolian Togrog), SDR (Terra stablecoin pegged to IMF SDR), with more being added in the future. “
TerraUSD Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TerraUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TerraUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TerraUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.