Secret (SCRT) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 28th. One Secret coin can currently be bought for $1.65 or 0.00005676 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Secret has a total market cap of $268.72 million and approximately $10.49 million worth of Secret was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Secret has traded down 15.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.49 or 0.00194850 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00010665 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001173 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003444 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001404 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.27 or 0.00311363 BTC.
- Rainmaker Games (RAIN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000419 BTC.
Secret Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Secret Network is a blockchain that allows privacy-preserving smart contracts. That means applications built on Secret can utilize encrypted data without revealing it to anyone, even the nodes in the network. Using privacy technologies (such as trusted execution environments), Secret Network allows developers to build new types of powerful, permissionless, privacy-preserving applications – Secret Apps. Secret is the native coin of the Secret Network Enigma (ENG) swapped to SCRT on a 1:1 basis. “
Secret Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Secret directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Secret should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Secret using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Secret Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Secret and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.