Quant (QNT) traded 6.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 28th. Over the last week, Quant has traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Quant coin can currently be purchased for $65.80 or 0.00226955 BTC on major exchanges. Quant has a market cap of $794.35 million and approximately $52.10 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $548.75 or 0.01892836 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Planet (AQUA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $94.93 or 0.00327429 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00004752 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quant Overledger is a blockchain operating system (OS) that aims to empower applications to function across multiple blockchains and facilitates the creation of internet scale multi-chain applications otherwise known as MApps. Overledger securely removes the barriers that prohibit communication across multiple blockchains, providing endless possibilities for your data and applications. QNT is an Ethereum-based token that powers the network. “
Quant Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quant should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.