Nilfisk Holding A/S (OTCMKTS:NLFKF – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,300 shares, a decrease of 71.7% from the April 30th total of 4,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
OTCMKTS NLFKF remained flat at $$33.00 during trading hours on Friday. Nilfisk Holding A/S has a 12-month low of $33.00 and a 12-month high of $33.00. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $33.00 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $31.74.
About Nilfisk Holding A/S (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nilfisk Holding A/S (NLFKF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Nilfisk Holding A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nilfisk Holding A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.