Shares of JFEEF opened at $12.17 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $12.92 and a 200 day moving average price of $13.19. The company has a quick ratio of 0.77, a current ratio of 1.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.75. The company has a market capitalization of $7.01 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.74 and a beta of 0.84. JFE has a 52-week low of $11.25 and a 52-week high of $16.85.
About JFE (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on JFE (JFEEF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for JFE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JFE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.