Meme (MEME) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 27th. One Meme coin can currently be bought for approximately $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC on major exchanges. Meme has a market capitalization of $11.47 million and approximately $1.13 million worth of Meme was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Meme has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.61 or 0.00193299 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00005743 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000491 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00011176 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001175 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003468 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $90.09 or 0.00313151 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001383 BTC.
- Rainmaker Games (RAIN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000419 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Meme is an experimental protocol mashing up some of the most exciting innovations in DeFi and crypto collectibles. The usersmay put $MEME to work by farming exclusive NFT memes. Stake LP tokens for access to the MEME batch of legendary cards. “
Meme Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meme directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Meme should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Meme using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Meme Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meme and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.