FuelPositive Co. (OTCMKTS:NHHHF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 20,600 shares, a decrease of 81.9% from the April 30th total of 113,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 638,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of NHHHF stock traded down 0.00 during trading hours on Friday, hitting 0.13. 84,700 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 408,281. FuelPositive has a 1 year low of 0.09 and a 1 year high of 0.31. The firm has a fifty day moving average of 0.13 and a 200 day moving average of 0.14.
About FuelPositive (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FuelPositive (NHHHF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for FuelPositive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FuelPositive and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.