Tranchess (CHESS) traded up 26.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 25th. In the last week, Tranchess has traded up 35% against the dollar. One Tranchess coin can now be purchased for $0.37 or 0.00001251 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Tranchess has a total market capitalization of $29.93 million and approximately $131.36 million worth of Tranchess was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29,682.80 or 0.99849120 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.80 or 0.00036337 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001891 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000881 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00015996 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003344 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001102 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Numbers Protocol (NUM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000372 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ChessCoin is a PoW&PoS hybrid cryptocurrency, in which the Proof of Work stage ended before the launch, therefore CHESS can be considered 100% Proof of Stake. ChessCoin was designed to be used as a reward for winning online chess competitions, but can be used as a currency and sent anywhere almost instantly. “
Buying and Selling Tranchess
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tranchess directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tranchess should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tranchess using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tranchess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tranchess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.