Stratis (STRAX) traded up 3.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 25th. In the last week, Stratis has traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar. One Stratis coin can now be purchased for $0.60 or 0.00002019 BTC on exchanges. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $82.14 million and $4.26 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Astar (ASTR) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Navcoin (NAV) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0848 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 86.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00001615 BTC.
- Trisolaris (TRI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aston Martin Cognizant Fan Token (AM) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001834 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Sint-Truidense Voetbalvereniging Fan Token (STV) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006854 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. On the 12th of November, 2020, Stratis lauched a new blockchain and finalized their token swap. The new Mainnet enables flexibility and allows development in a more agile manner, while providing a platform for the development and deployment of DeFi based Smart Contracts. In the official STRAX Blockchain launch announcement, Stratis lists the following enhancements to the platform: Block Reward Increase and Cirrus Sidechain Incentivization, Block Time Reduction, Cold-Staking Activation, Cross-Chain-Transfer Time Reduction, Improvement to Blockchain data stores, Increase of OPRETURN Capacity, Masternode Dynamic Membership, Masternode Collateral Increase, Removal of Legacy Node Support, Segregated Witness Activation. STRAX distribution was performed by an automated script executed on the 12th of November 2020 crediting those who had participated in the initial Token Swap period. Token Swap requests after the initial Token Swap period (15th October 2020 until 9 AM GMT on 12th November 2020) will be subject to an additional defined manual process to prove ownership of funds instead process defined above. “
Stratis Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.