Lisk (LSK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 25th. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for about $1.24 or 0.00004171 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Lisk has traded up 7.6% against the dollar. Lisk has a market cap of $159.34 million and approximately $6.26 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00018498 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00013691 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- DubaiCoin (DBIX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000926 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, its most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution, and monetization of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Lisk Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.