FairGame (FAIR) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. During the last seven days, FairGame has traded down 0.5% against the US dollar. FairGame has a total market capitalization of $1.15 million and $184,476.00 worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FairGame coin can now be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Giresunspor Token (GRS) traded down 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00005093 BTC.
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001376 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FairCoin (FAIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DIAMOND (DIAMOND) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.90 or 0.00094543 BTC.
- DMD (DMD) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00034068 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairGame Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FairGame should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FairGame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.