Energi (NRG) traded down 4.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 25th. One Energi coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.34 or 0.00004535 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Energi has a market cap of $71.40 million and $575,131.00 worth of Energi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Energi has traded 76.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.73 or 0.00093551 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000624 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.75 or 0.00019401 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0971 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.06 or 0.00297099 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.64 or 0.00025782 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00009165 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000216 BTC.
Energi Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Energi (NRG) is a next-generation proof-of-stake (PoS) cryptocurrency that combines smart contracts, decentralized governance, and a self-funding treasury. Energi was founded by Tommy World Power, who imagined a better, sustainable cryptocurrency that had the potential for mass adoption. The project has since grown to more than 60 team members and 225,000 community members, all working together to create a cryptocurrency for the future. “
Energi Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Energi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Energi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Energi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.