BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 77% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 25th. BitcoinPoS has a total market capitalization of $1.05 million and $354.00 worth of BitcoinPoS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BitcoinPoS has traded 354.1% higher against the US dollar. One BitcoinPoS coin can currently be bought for $0.19 or 0.00000644 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001043 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001702 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $8,997.56 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. BitcoinPoS’s total supply is 5,694,081 coins and its circulating supply is 5,482,627 coins. BitcoinPoS’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoin_PoS_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitcoinPoS’s official website is www.bitcoinpos.net. BitcoinPoS’s official message board is medium.com/@bitcoin_pos.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitcoinPoS is a new peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. BitcoinPoS is not a fork from Bitcoin Network! It's a scalable, fast, permissionless, decentralized cryptocurrency that requires no trusted third parties and no central bank. “
Buying and Selling BitcoinPoS
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinPoS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinPoS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinPoS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinPoS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinPoS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.