Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on May 25th. Bitcoin Cash has a total market cap of $3.65 billion and $2.77 billion worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be bought for about $191.47 or 0.00644091 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29,727.65 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.50 or 0.00176602 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00004649 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00016990 BTC.
- Bogged Finance (BOG) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Uno Re (UNO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Unbound (UNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- SafeBlast (BLAST) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer. On November 15, 2020, Bitcoin Cash experienced a scheduled upgrade. Bitcoin Cash developers from various full node projects changed the Difficulty Adjustment Algorithm (DAA) to a new DAA called ‘aserti3-2d‘ (or ‘ASERT’ for short). Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Main Source), WhatToMine (Block Time only) “
Bitcoin Cash Coin Trading
Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.