OKCash (OK) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. Over the last seven days, OKCash has traded down 31.7% against the US dollar. One OKCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges. OKCash has a market cap of $245,045.31 and $10.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29,874.88 or 1.00054887 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.61 or 0.00035533 BTC.
- Techpay Coin (TPC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001506 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00015325 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00003370 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001009 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
Buying and Selling OKCash
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.