Dev Protocol (DEV) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. Dev Protocol has a market capitalization of $644,400.58 and approximately $11,129.00 worth of Dev Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Dev Protocol has traded down 17.9% against the US dollar. One Dev Protocol coin can now be purchased for $0.58 or 0.00001921 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001377 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001887 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007400 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00004767 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001315 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Ratio Finance (RATIO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002968 BTC.
Dev Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Deviant Coin is a well-decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 90% pure PoS Block reward phase and ensures lightning-fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value. Since the Masternodes are constantly connected to the network & perform certain tasks, this allows the coin to achieve faster and more private transactions. “
Dev Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dev Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dev Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dev Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dev Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dev Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.