Christian Dior SE (OTCMKTS:CHDRY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a growth of 100.0% from the April 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.0 days.
Shares of CHDRY traded down $0.25 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $140.75. The company had a trading volume of 12 shares, compared to its average volume of 29. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $160.49 and its 200-day simple moving average is $181.92. Christian Dior has a 1-year low of $136.39 and a 1-year high of $216.75.
Christian Dior Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Christian Dior (CHDRY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Christian Dior Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Christian Dior and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.