ARMOR (ARMOR) traded 4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 14th. One ARMOR coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0130 or 0.00000043 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, ARMOR has traded 22.9% lower against the dollar. ARMOR has a total market capitalization of $2.29 million and $22,886.00 worth of ARMOR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003329 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001413 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001753 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $158.08 or 0.00526940 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.18 or 0.00037284 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59,819.15 or 1.99403318 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004735 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00008546 BTC.
ARMOR Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Armor is a smart insurance aggregator for DeFi which provides Pay as You Go and Only Pay What You Owe ᴰᵀᴹ coverage for user funds across various protocols. Armor tracks exact amounts of user funds as they dynamically move across various protocols, and bills by the second using a streamed payment system. “
ARMOR Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ARMOR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ARMOR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ARMOR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ARMOR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ARMOR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.