Velo (CURRENCY:VELO) traded up 5.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 15th. During the last week, Velo has traded down 24.2% against the dollar. One Velo coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0881 or 0.00000205 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Velo has a market capitalization of $29.82 million and $5.66 million worth of Velo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002330 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001809 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.11 or 0.00063137 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.34 or 0.00075323 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,291.27 or 0.07664614 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42,833.13 or 0.99748633 BTC.
- Toncoin (TONCOIN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00008426 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.61 or 0.00068956 BTC.
Velo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Velo is a blockchain based financial protocol enabling digital credit issuance and borderless asset transfer for businesses using a smart contract system. Velo’s core mission is to build a decentralized settlement network that allows its Trusted Partners to securely transfer value among one another in a timely and transparent manner. Velo’s initial focus would be on business partners in the remittance and money transfer spaces in Southeast Asia followed by the wider Asia Pacific region and beyond. “
Buying and Selling Velo
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Velo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Velo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Velo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.