Poseidon Network (CURRENCY:QQQ) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 15th. In the last week, Poseidon Network has traded 21.1% lower against the US dollar. One Poseidon Network coin can now be purchased for $0.0085 or 0.00000020 BTC on exchanges. Poseidon Network has a total market capitalization of $18.70 million and $49,778.00 worth of Poseidon Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00002668 BTC.
- VITE (VITE) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Obyte (GBYTE) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.79 or 0.00041353 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- HYCON (HYC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Poseidon Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Products of the Poseidon Network are positioned as a worldwide decentralized P2P infrastructure, including: Decentralized CDN, Distributed Storage, Distributed Content Delivering, TEE…etc. The POSEIDON NETWORK is the world's first CDN hybrid blockchain application platform, which is built on the concept of Internet of Things.The Poseidon Network runs on a dual-token system: Security token – PSD, and utility token – QQQ. The PSD token is anchored to the real value of POSEIDON NETWORK mainnet including all of the devices – NAS, desktops, mobiles, IoTs…etc – and network resources – bandwidth, storage, computations…etc. If you own PSD token, you own some duty and rights to the mainnet, likewise, legal citizen in the world of Poseidon Network. It means that, you have the right to vote or, even more, amend the law, which are smart contracts in this case, on governance layer. The QQQ is the utility token of the Poseidon Network platform. “
Poseidon Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Poseidon Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Poseidon Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Poseidon Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Poseidon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Poseidon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.