Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded up 7.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 15th. Bitcoin Private has a total market capitalization of $6.16 million and approximately $618.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for $1.29 or 0.00002998 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 10.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $142.40 or 0.00331623 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.51 or 0.00089679 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.12 or 0.00126034 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000011 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Private (BTCP) is a Bitcoin hard fork with the snapshot happening on February 28th, the fork will consist of a mix between BTC and ZCL. BTCP will use ZClassic (zk-snarks). This means payments are published on a public blockchain, but the sender, recipient and other transactional metadata remain unidentifiable. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.