Aidos Kuneen (CURRENCY:ADK) traded 25.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 15th. One Aidos Kuneen coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00000832 BTC on popular exchanges. Aidos Kuneen has a market cap of $8.95 million and $244,286.00 worth of Aidos Kuneen was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Aidos Kuneen has traded down 32.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43,027.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,318.68 or 0.07712877 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.29 or 0.00344633 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $389.17 or 0.00904463 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00011328 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.87 or 0.00076390 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $221.65 or 0.00515134 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00008787 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.99 or 0.00262604 BTC.
Aidos Kuneen Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aidos Kuneen is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the IMesh algorithm, an innovative new distributed ledger which is based on a DAG (directed acyclic graph), in which every transaction directly verifies two other transactions and therefore confirms that they are valid and conform to the protocol’s rules. Aidos team focuses on privacy, decentralization and scalability without blockchain and fees. “
Buying and Selling Aidos Kuneen
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aidos Kuneen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aidos Kuneen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aidos Kuneen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aidos Kuneen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aidos Kuneen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.