Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. Over the last seven days, Tezos has traded up 1.4% against the US dollar. Tezos has a total market capitalization of $3.74 billion and approximately $122.18 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tezos coin can now be purchased for $4.28 or 0.00009909 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (LUNA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.52 or 0.00188757 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00005572 BTC.
- Umbrella Network (UMB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Golos Blockchain (GLS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Glasscoin (GLS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00004232 BTC.
- Elf Token (ELF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Decimal (DEL) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000548 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tezos is a new decentralized blockchain that governs itself by establishing a true digital commonwealth. It facilitates formal verification, a technique that mathematically proves the correctness of the code governing transactions and boosts the security of the most sensitive or financially weighted smart contracts. Tezos takes a fundamentally different approach to governance by creating governance rules for stakeholders to approve of protocol upgrades that are then automatically deployed on the network. When a developer proposes a protocol upgrade, they can attach an invoice to be paid out to their address upon approval and inclusion of their upgrade. This approach provides a strong incentive for participation in the Tezos core development and further decentralizes the maintenance of the network. It compensates developers with tokens that have immediate value rather than forcing them to seek corporate sponsorships, foundation salaries, or work for Internet fame alone.Our block explorer data below is freely provided by tzstats.com. WARNING: Regarding HitBTC XTZ futures. HitBTC does not allow short-selling their futures; only previous purchasers of the futures can sell them. This means that the price is likely significantly higher than the price that would be determined by a market that allows short-selling, which would be more indicative of the true market value of XTZ “
Tezos Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.