Sether (CURRENCY:SETH) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. Sether has a total market cap of $484,240.05 and $2,127.00 worth of Sether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Sether has traded 0.7% lower against the dollar. One Sether coin can now be purchased for about $0.0240 or 0.00000056 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00005368 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002315 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.89 or 0.00057584 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001057 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002315 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00006851 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
Sether Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sether is a platform that provides blockchain integration with social network APIs, allowing companies to get information, analyse and monitor social networks. The SETH token is a standard ERC20 token that can be used by multiple wallets and trading platforms. The token will be used as the only currency for interacting with the Sether platform. The official Sether ticker is “SETH” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “SETHER” is for CryptoCompare.com only. “
Sether Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sether directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.