MimbleWimbleCoin (CURRENCY:MWC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. MimbleWimbleCoin has a market cap of $79.08 million and $180,277.00 worth of MimbleWimbleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, MimbleWimbleCoin has traded 4.5% lower against the dollar. One MimbleWimbleCoin coin can currently be bought for $7.32 or 0.00016883 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $142.26 or 0.00328295 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.40 or 0.00019390 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00008374 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003104 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0741 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000097 BTC.
MimbleWimbleCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “With a provable supply cap of 20,000,000, MWC is a scarce pure proof of work Mimblewimble based coin designed to enable greater network scalability, privacy and fungibility than legacy blockchain protocols. All transactions on the base layer use Greg Maxwell's Coin Join with his Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. Three main properties of MWC transactions increase their privacy. All transactions on the base layer are CoinJoined with Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. Consequently, there are no addresses, transaction amounts or intermediary inputs and outputs in blocks and all transactions are indistinguishable from one another. “
MimbleWimbleCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MimbleWimbleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MimbleWimbleCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MimbleWimbleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MimbleWimbleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MimbleWimbleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.