Sentinel Chain (CURRENCY:SENC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. Over the last seven days, Sentinel Chain has traded 14.7% higher against the dollar. Sentinel Chain has a total market capitalization of $312,026.40 and approximately $66,036.00 worth of Sentinel Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sentinel Chain coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001316 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00003191 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001695 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.87 or 0.00045556 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00008790 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $141.68 or 0.00240202 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded 2,618,096.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00012527 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.21 or 0.00088506 BTC.
Sentinel Chain Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sentinal Chain is a B2B blockchain-based marketplace that aims to provide affordable and secure financial services to the unbanked. The project's team will create a process that transforms livestock from ‘dead capital’ to a fungible asset with a transparent and clearly defined value. The Sentinel Chain Token (SENC) will be an ERC20-compatible token that allows global financial service providers and SENC token holders to participate in the Sentinel Chain marketplace. “
Sentinel Chain Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentinel Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.