Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 25th. One Pepe Cash coin can now be purchased for $0.0188 or 0.00000032 BTC on major exchanges. Pepe Cash has a market cap of $13.22 million and $273.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Pepe Cash has traded 30.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00001780 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $39.43 or 0.00066983 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.74 or 0.00072613 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.95 or 0.00093352 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4,471.41 or 0.07596921 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $58,758.88 or 0.99831333 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
Pepe Cash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Buying and Selling Pepe Cash
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pepe Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pepe Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pepe Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.